July 26, 2010

Meet Savannah

Isn't she just the cutest thing. I know I say that about all my models but hey when you're cute you're cute!!! I think my favorite thing about her is her BIG blue eyes. They just draw you in. Even in this picture they are beautiful and I don't think this does them justice. I met her and her family through an mutual friend and I have really enjoyed getting to know them as well as make them some Funky Flowers.
Here is the "Savannah" Flower....it's sold out because it was so popular but if you like it I can make you something similiar.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness how cute! I'm a new follower, stopping by from Tag Along Tuesday. Have a wonderful day!

Tanyia said...

beautiful.

I am stopping by from Tag Along Tuesdays :)

I am your newest follower. I would love to have you stop by my blog as well! Happy Tuesday!

http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I'm on a Tuesday Tag Along and I'm your newest follower.

Lisa

Post a Comment